- This event has passed.
Social Media 101
December 1 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
Are you confused where and how to start?
We at PCR SBDC, know exactly what you are going through. You are not alone and we offer a big part of the solution through our workshops and one on one consultations.
Our Social Media workshop, will save a lot of time, effort and mainly lots of trials and errors.
Many businesses are on social media because of FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out) but they have no plan or strategy and are surprised why they are not getting the results they see others achieve online
Simple, social media should be a part of a bigger strategy well thought of in advance, it must be done with a purpose by setting goals and objectives
We will help you:
• Understand the difference between the social media channels and which ones to use
• Discuss your Social Media strategy using your brand
• Pin point your audience and how to define them
• Learn how to listen to the needs of your audience
• Learn how to save time posting every day
• Start a social media calendar with pillars and categories
• Develop the proper hashtag strategy on individual social media channels
We are looking forward to helping you either start or expand your business, this is what we do and are good at it!
Join us for the FREE workshop and start getting results
• Are you scratching your head and wondering if businesses are really making money using social media?
• Do you wonder if your business can still get in on the action and make money?
• Do you still think that social media marketing mean posting on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter?
• Are you still lost between keywords and hashtags?
• Do you still not know which social media channel to use but think it is cool to use Instagram?
• Are you disappointed with the results you are getting or not getting from your online presence?