How To Be An Effective Restaurant Manager
April 29 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pmFree
You were an outstanding restaurant employee and now it’s your turn to be the Supervisor. Shifting from a task focused job position to a team leading position requires a shift in thinking and communicating. In this workshop, we will introduce to you the skills that will make you a successful leader whether you have just been promoted or have been a manager for awhile.
You will learn and receive tools on:
• The behaviors of the great and the worst bosses
• Leading with a kindness/servant mentality
• How to grow the respect of your team
• Satisfying your internal and external customers
• Doer vs Leader Mentality
• The Self-Fulfilling Prophecy
• Negative Thoughts and Fears
• Projection of Confidence and Authority
• Keys to Presenting a Strong Leadership Team
• Holding People Accountable
• People Pleaser vs Effective Leader
• Setting Expectations Based on Restaurant Standards and Goals
• Communicating the Why’s – What’s In It For Me?
• Following Up
• Giving Feedback – Roleplay
• Action Planning for Results
Celeste Young-Ramos, PCR Restaurant and HR Advisor has managed the development of over 800 managers and employee for a national family restaurant team and shares the secrets to restaurant leadership success.